Your content has been submitted
An error occurred. Try again later
- A small but comfortable and ready to go basic campervan with a renewed engine and clutch kit. Perfect for 1-2 persons of moderate sizes. The van doesn't go fast (90km max) but is steady and ready for a new adventure. We didn't have any problems in the now and then challenging roads of the Patagonian outdoors
This van is widely used In Chile and car maintenance/repair is fairly cheap/easy
- Little inbuilt kitchen with sink and water system. So don’t worry about rainy and stormy days coming as you can cook inside the van. Such an advantage
- Enough space in the wooden drawers/cabinets. And extra space on the roof rack
- Energy for your basics (phones, lights, electric coolbox, laptops)
- Suzi's Foxbox battery separator (220v electricity)
+ Solar powered USB charging for phones and playing music
One pit camping cooking kit (easy to use)
Outdoor shower (we didn't use it, waterpump needs replacement but we decided not to bother for one month of travel)
(Most stuff listed below is only one month old:)
Little tool kit / ropes / duct tape / tension straps
Basic cooking, eating and cleaning stuff for two persons / traditional Italian coffeemaker.
Sleeping equipment for two persons: sleeping bag/pillows/blankets/sheets
Issues: requieres change of catalytic converter estimated in 300,000 cost.
car has no big issues, mainly cosmetic nuisances. As you can see in the pictures the van has some bumps and bruises. Lock from the passenger seat is missing, but u can (un)lock the door from the inside. Dashboard drawer doesn't close well. Waterpump from outside shower needs replacement. The second gear (coming from third) works a bit sensitive but you'll get the hang of it.)
New engine with only 7,000 kms.
2013 CHEVROLET N300