Congratulation for completing your trip!
Here are the steps in order to sell your vehicle with Suzi:
Have the vehicle checked by our mechanic.
Poder - poder is a power of attorney that will give us a permission to sell the car in your behalf. In order to get the poder you will first need to get 2 certificates from the registro civil (https://goo.gl/maps/TABoEVUYqBK2). 1: Registro de multas (valid only for 1 day) 2: Anotaciones Vigentes (Valid for 15 days). Remember: the registro civil closes at 14:00, one of our employees can go with you to do the poder at the notary, you can coordinate with us.
After getting these certificates, head to our notary located at Nueva Providencia 1777 and ask for Carolina that seats on the far right side (don’t take a number), she has our details for the poder.
3) The car must be cleaned from the outside and inside perfectly at a commercial place (example: https://goo.gl/maps/H5u71WCpfRsNwNhX7 (not by yourself) and we recommend cleaning the engine with vapor if you have oil stains on the engine due to a fixed leak.(+56 9 9401 5248). we will not accept cars that smell bad and are dirty.
Any severe visual esthetical damage should be repaired as well (we recommend a place called “Ingeniero del Plástico”
If you have doubts feel free to consult with us.
4) Make sure the revision tecnica and permiso de circulacion are up to date Make sure you have no fines.
5) Do Not Forget To Return The TAG to its company, you can ask us for the location. (pay it first at servipag or internet)
6. We strongly recommend that you buy a good quality wheel lock if the car is planned to be parked on the street. (they sell the cheapest pitbull lock https://goo.gl/maps/yg3g2jb1XXXbR9H46)
6) Read and sign our contract, deliver us the keys and the poder.